« Wednesday Rasmussenblogging | Main | Now Go Away, Or I Shall Taunt You A Second Time »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lovely Day

Running down the snowmobile trail.

Water at the pond outlet.

From the bridge on the way to the boat launch.

At the frozen boat launch.

A brief burst of energy.

From the boat launch.

Ready to play.

On the way back home.

Ice fisherman across from the Fortress.

Sore throat notwithstanding, it's beautiful and relaxing here at the Fortress...

January 3, 2007 | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lovely Day:

Comments

my god . . . beautiful. i miss snow.

Posted by: skywater | Jan 3, 2007 3:40:18 PM

Watch out for Mex galloping down that trail.

If his ears get fully extended, Mex will reach liftoff velocity.

Posted by: Polly | Jan 3, 2007 5:01:53 PM

Where did you get all the snow? It's been 50 degrees here in southern quebec. No snow. Green. Weird.

Posted by: southern quebec | Jan 3, 2007 7:51:09 PM

Purty!

Sore throat, earache, can I blame the Liberal Mountain Bioweapons lab as well (even though I live in Ohio?)

Posted by: Buckeye, Dealer of Rare Coins | Jan 3, 2007 8:47:59 PM

Lucky dogs to live in such a place. I walked 5 miles today in the city and was almost mowed down by 5 inconsiderate drivers and chased by an angry trailer park type's dog. Ugh. I'd give anything for a little wilderness.

Posted by: Lesley | Jan 3, 2007 9:49:39 PM

I'm so jealous. We just have rain here. Lots and lots and lots of rain.

Posted by: four legs good | Jan 3, 2007 9:56:28 PM

It's too bad there is noone there but dogz and an ice fisherman to take pictures of.

Posted by: The Kenosha Kid | Jan 3, 2007 10:39:51 PM

Is there a big house or hotel or something on that mountain? Something white across from the boat launch....

Posted by: flory | Jan 4, 2007 12:37:50 AM

How do the dogs survive in the cold? They don't have fluffy furry coats and their feet don't have boots. It's amazing to me that they love it out there and want to play.

Posted by: Sandy-LA 90034 | Jan 4, 2007 10:44:25 AM

I'll send you a link for the 3 day free trial at my "special" photo blog.

That's the bald spot!

Posted by: NTodd | Jan 4, 2007 11:01:18 AM

BEAUTIFUL! So that's what snow looks
like. Supposed to be almost 80 here
tomorrow. Thanks for rubbing it in.

;-)