« Bush's Disconnected OODA Loop | Main | Why We Fight »

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

And Don't Any Of You Fucking Forget It

NTodd worked in cursing the way most artists work in oils or watercolor.  In the heat of battle, the blogger wove a tapestry of obscenity that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Champlain.

Why do I curse? One, because it's my site.

My siteMineDig?

And when any fascist troll comes to my house, shits on my lawn, kicks my animals, fucks my wife, and otherwise acts like a completely vile, brainless assmunch, I will yell at them and call them names.  Shit, if the President of the United Fucking States can declare himself above the law, aren't I allowed to be a little less-than-civil in my own home?  You wingnuts should just thank Kali that my wife won't let me near her firearms, so I can't get all End Times on your pathetic, tyrannical asses.

December 20, 2005 | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference And Don't Any Of You Fucking Forget It:

Comments

I find all this cursing pretty fucking offensive. It fucking sucks total motherfucking ass and shit.

Posted by: Thers | Dec 20, 2005 8:05:13 PM

Fuck you, you fucking lame fuck. You drunken Mick louts from Queens are all alike. Fucking pussies. And you are always getting innocent Catholic girls in short, short skirts knocked up, breeding evil liberals as you spill your demon seed.

Posted by: NTodd | Dec 20, 2005 8:25:28 PM

Well, fuck this shit.....

Posted by: Sarah Deere | Dec 20, 2005 8:33:24 PM

Well fuck-fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck. Why not just fuckin' ban fuckin' Charlie and be fuckin' done with it, eh, you magnificent bastard?

Posted by: Michael | Dec 20, 2005 9:18:38 PM

ROFLMAO

Posted by: fiat lux | Dec 21, 2005 12:18:17 AM

Holy shit! What the hell have I walked in on?

Posted by: ellroon | Dec 21, 2005 12:32:08 AM

Well, fuck; I seem to have missed the beginning of this fucking episode.

But if it has to do with Charlie, I'll say it again: ban the fucker. No more kicking of your cat and dog. No more shit on the lawn (except for the aforementioned cat and dog). No more assaulting your wife. Fuck 'im if he can't take a joke. Fuck 'im if he can. Just fuck 'im, and I'm not offering to do the job, and not just because I'm straight.

Seriously: I've had it with people pretending to be reasonable when they are anything but. I like a good honest debate as much as the next commenter, but Charlie can go fuck himself... preferably out of our sight.

Posted by: Steve Bates | Dec 21, 2005 3:23:54 AM

I will happily provide the garden rake that Charlie can use for that, Steve.

Posted by: Mustang Bobby | Dec 21, 2005 6:48:16 AM

I keep wondering who the fuck Charlie thinks is going to save his sorry ass when the tide turns and 'they' come after him. Read some actual history, you fucking idiot.

Posted by: Green | Dec 22, 2005 10:39:58 AM